“The mind they say is the first point of your success, no matter how you want to succeed in life, build your mindset first.”
Hi lovelies, it another day with yours truly Kuks, your online positive stalker.
So what good today people? Am back with another article.
So over 90 days, I have lost a lot of weight that people can identify physically and spiritually, lol.with a bunch of questions which are hard to answer some times.
What have you been eating? what gym group do you join or exercise do you do and many more? but let just start with my fitness essential.
Over a decade now, I have been struggling with gym and dieting and what have you. I strongly believe there is a way for weight loss for everyone on this planet unless you don’t your body type, blood group and what best works for you.
I lost seven pounds in 2012 and I gain back and more in 2018 but promise myself to move forward and not backward.
I have lost 15.2kg in 90 days with going to the gym and this is what I d used in the house.
- WATER BOTTLE: I call my bottle my bestie because I go everywhere with it.water is important and dehydration in weightless is the key so don’t joe with it. my bottle contains 1000ml which is equivalent to two pure water(you will understand if you in Ghana). I literally take a maximum of four a day which is equivalent to four thousand ml a day. Taking too much water help to suppress your hunger, flush out all the waste from your body so drink! drink! Drink
- WEIGHING SCALE: I bought my scale from the game shop at the Accra mall.its was a little expensive but I don’t regret buying it because it able to read your BMI, read your calories, calculate body fat and can also tell you what calories you need to take in a day. i highly recommend the CAMRY SCALE.
- DUMBBELLS: I remember my first 3 kg dumbbells, they were so heavy in my arms, but in less than a month I lost passion for it because of it light in weight. you guys know I have crazy arms that I think I will that me a decade to lose weight there. I think so far it has been amazing so get dumbbells if you can relate#sturbornarms.
- FITNESS BALL: OMG!funny enough my fitness ball only step down when am lying my bed.it like my partner in crime.it prompts me to roll it in the form of exercise for my abs so I can exercise every day (before I go to bed and when I wake up from bed).
- TUMMY TRIMMER: I have had tummy trimmer whey back my senior high school days. I was discouraged when a friend told me my tummy will be bigger when I stop using it .but trust me,common sense should let you know you can’t maintain anything in life if you don’t adjust and consistently do something.i have always frown at big tummy since childhood and thank God it not that extreme, although I don’t have a flat tummy but am always proud of what I have.
- SKIPPING ROPE: my first ever love. the only exercise equipment I knew growing up was skipping rope and it one of my favorite. I may choose not to exercise in a week but not skipping. due to my consistent skipping, I develop a way to skip without using the rope because I shamefully love exercising while am naked.at least one hundred to two hundred.
- PRESS UP AID: hahaha! You cant laugh people, I don’t know the real name of this equipment but since it aid and support your hands when doing a press up, let maintain it that way. the only press up I use to do is just three yes 3.but today I can do more than 20 press ups.
- ARM PRESSER: Another equipment that I love but I don’t know the name.so let call it arm presser. I am all in for anything my arms because hmmmmm it won’t disgrace me.
- EXERCISE MAT: The last but not the least, I recently bought my mat because I use my big towel to lay on the floor to exercise.it helps prevent our sticky self from the floor due to sweat.
So here we go, this is the fitness essentials that I use in my house without going to the gym. Hope you guys enjoy this article? Please leave a like, comment and share down below because that inspires me to do more.
Follow my journey @kuksweightlossj.